Top Tiers: An M life Moment
M life rewards can be once in a lifetime
By H. Scot Krause
Achieving the top levels or tiers with most slot clubs can be very rewarding. Top levels can offer some incredible benefits. There’s no doubt those levels take a lot of coin-in to get there so it’s not something everyone can ever accomplish. Actually, very few. At M life, creating an M Life Moment is an epic—sometimes once-in-a-lifetime—opportunity.
Eric Wiebusch from Seattle earned major points with his wife after redeeming 1 million points he earned from playing myVEGAS—an engaging social slot game on Facebook—to create a memorable 60th birthday for her at Bellagio in Las Vegas. Wiebusch is the first to enjoy myVEGAS’ top reward, the popular M life Moment: “Pick The Fountains of Bellagio Songs,” a rare privilege extended to a select few. Recently named the nation’s top landmark by TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Awards, The Fountains provided the romantic, breathtaking backdrop for the special evening.
Wiebusch, his wife Sue and two guests sipped champagne while enjoying The Fountains “birthday performances” from their “prime” seats—Prime Steakhouse’s lakeside patio at Bellagio.
“The best way to celebrate a special birthday is with a special moment, and this M Life Moment could not have been more perfect,” Wiebusch said. “Through playing myVEGAS, I was able to earn this one-of-a-kind experience, creating memories that will last our whole lives.”
myVEGAS, an extension of MGM Resorts’ premier rewards program, M life, is a great way to experience the thrill of Las Vegas online. myVEGAS is free to play and the only casino game destination on Facebook where players can earn real-world Las Vegas rewards, including hotel rooms, meals, show tickets and more from the plush resorts in Las Vegas including Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay and The Mirage. To redeem rewards, just sign up for M life, which is also free to join.
M life is MGM Resorts International’s premier rewards program. Members earn benefits for virtually every dollar spent at world-renowned MGM Resorts destinations. M life members have access to experiential rewards, personalized offers and exclusive benefits such as special room rates, pre-sale entertainment and fight tickets, priority reservations, and invitations to members-only events.
Good luck, good gaming and happy slot clubbing!
- Poker players at the Orleans Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas can qualify with a minimum 75 hours of “live” rated Texas hold’em play through September 30 to be eligible to play in the $150,000 Texas Hold’Em Free Roll Poker Tournament scheduled for October 8 and 9. Earn additional starting chips the more hours you play. Day one sessions will be held on Tuesday, October 8 at 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Play on day one will end after the 12th level, or 100 players remain, whichever comes first. All remaining players will return for the final session on Wednesday, October 9 at 11 a.m. All participants will receive a minimum of $100. The top prize will be $25,000! Visit the Orleans poker page website for more information at: www.orleanscasino.com/play/poker-room
- Caesars Entertainment Total Rewards members have a new valuable savings promotion available to them nationwide. Members can now earn gasoline savings up to 50¢/gallon monthly with the Fuel Rewards Network (FNR) program. Earn 10¢/gallon for every 500 Tier Credits (limit of one 10¢/gallon reward per day; five 10¢/gallon rewards per month). Fuel Rewardssavings accumulate automatically. Just join the FRN program and link your Total Rewards card. Find out more at: fuelrewards.com/totalrewards.
- Primm Valley Casino Resort is now offering a $9.95 ticket program for all shows at the Star of the Desert Arena, making great entertainment easily accessible just in time for the upcoming fall concert lineup. “From country to R&B, Norteño music and more, our schedule of concerts includes something for fans of all genres,” said Loren Gill, general manager of Primm Valley Casino Resorts. “We are very proud of our diverse lineup and hope this new promotion will allow even more guests to experience their favorite headliner in our arena.” The Star of the Desert Arena concert lineup includes:
- September 14: The Jacksons
- October 5: Lonestar
- October 26: Ramon Ayala
- November 2: The Oak Ridge Boys
- December 28: The O’Jays
- The location of the seats will vary based on availability for each event. This offer is open to all guests and will replace the 2-for-1 promotion for Las Vegas residents. Tickets can be purchased at the Star of the Desert Arena Box Office and on Ticketmaster. For more information on Primm Valley Casino Resorts’ attractions call 1-800-386-7867 or visit www.primmvalleyresorts.com.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is once again bringing Luckyrice, the culinary festival that gives voice to Asian cultures through the lens of food and drink, to Las Vegas from October 4 – 6. Guests are invited to experience the invigorating flavors of popular Asian markets, cooked by celebrity guest chefs and the talented chefs from The Cosmopolitan. Highlights during the three-day event will include the opening night complimentary ceremony held at the Boulevard Pool. Guests can mingle with the all-star lineup of Luckyrice chefs. An assortment of teas will be available with a tasting session arranged to provide insight into the different types of aromas and flavors. Luckyrice Vegas Night Market will be held on Saturday, October 5. This celebration will transform the Boulevard Pool into an outdoor feast featuring traditional Asian street food and modern variations. General admission tickets for the Night Market are priced at $88. Dim Sum, Bloody Mary & Mahjong Brunch will be held on Sunday, October 6. Tickets are priced at $65. Hotel room packages are available and include two-night stay, VIP tickets to all three events, VIP check-in, complimentary upgrade to a fountain view and more. Tickets and packages are on sale now at: http://bit.ly/LuckyRiceNightMarket.
H. Scot Krause is a gaming industry analyst, researcher and journalist. He is a former entertainment director and an 18-year resident of Las Vegas. His work is regularly featured in Casino Player, Strictly Slots and Gaming Today as well as other gaming publications, including the annual American Casino Guide Book. Questions or comments for Scot may be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org