Saving You Money In Las Vegas
- At Stewart+Ogden at Downtown Grand Las Vegas, you can chose from 10 entree’s PLUS sides for $16 or less. You can choose from Downtown’s “Best Fish & Chips”, “Half of a Slow Roasted Chicken”, the “Stewart Burger” and “Pan Seared Atlantic Salmon”. They also offer amazing “Carrot Cake Pancakes with Cream Cheese Frosting” and “Red Velvet Pancakes” for $9. Also at Red Mansion (Asian) they have an extensive menu and most of the items on the menu are under $15. Nothing is higher than $19.
- How can you beat a $9.99 steak buffet? The Gold Coast has one on Saturday night from 4-9 p.m. Also at the bar inside TGI Fridays, they have an, “All Day-Everyday Happy Hour.” It features, “Electric Lemonade” along with 1/2 priced appetizers, $3 beer, $1.50 sliders and much more. There is also a night owl menu served from 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. Headlining the menu is a Jack Daniel’s steak and eggs: A tender and juicy flat iron steak, grilled to perfection and glazed with Jack Daniel’s sauce, complimented with three eggs any style. Served with hash browns and your choice of toast or English muffin for $12.99.
- There are some great specials at the M Resort. Every Friday and Saturday from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. you can get a $6.99 steak & egg dinner. This special includes: two eggs cooked any style, 6 oz. New York steak, hash browns and choice of toast. Half-price appetizers are offered at Anthony’s Bar everyday from 5 to 7 p.m. At Anthony’s Burgers and Brews, 1/2 off select appetizers every day from 4 to 6 p.m. Choose from Crispy Wings, Beer-Battered, Jumbo Onion Rings, Pot Stickers, Ultimate Potato Skins and more!
- The Coffee Shop at Jerry’s Nugget at 1821 N. Las Vegas Blvd has a $9.89 Steak & Shrimp special from 11 A.M until midnight on Friday and Saturday. Special is served with soup or salad, choice of potato, garlic or French bread and vegetable. They also have two night owl specials served from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.: an 8 oz New York steak served your choice of potato, soup or salad and choice of bread or an 8 oz steak & egg special that includes two eggs any style, hash browns or home fries along with toast and jelly. The coffee shop is also home to the largest serving of Prime Rib in Las Vegas. It’s a 48 oz. double cut monster. The price is $41.49. They also serve a 30 oz Prime Rib for only $20.89.
- At the Silver Spoon Cafe at Silver Seven’s you can get a King Cut Prime Rib dinner that is served with two sides for jut $14.99. The cafe is also the home of the $2.99 Go For Wild breakfast. You get two eggs, two pancakes and two pieces of bacon in this deal.
- All B Connected members (Boyd Gaming) can get a 40% discount on food you purchase when using your players card points. All tier level cards are accepted for this discount.
- The Courtyard Cafe at Orleans has a $9.99 Steak $ Shrimp special from 3 – 6 p.m. daily. The special includes an 8 oz. New York steak, three breaded jumbo fantail shrimp, baked potato, chef’s selection of seasonal vegetable and assorted dinner rolls. You may add a crisp green salad with fresh garden vegetables for $1.99. There is also a 24-hour $4.99 double cheeseburger and fries special served Monday-Thursday.
- At the Brewery BBQ restaurant at Ellis Island Hotel & Casino, you can get a full rack of ribs served with all the trimmings for only $12.99 with players card.
- At Jokers Wild in Henderson, you can get what I believe is Las Vegas’ cheapest breakfast. For $1.89 from 6 a.m. – 11 a.m. (Monday-Friday) you get pancakes or French toast along with your choice of either two eggs, sausage, or bacon. Special is available on Saturday and Sunday for $1 more. For $2.89, ($3.89 on Saturday and Sunday) you can get the above special served with eggs, sausage and bacon.