- Here is one of the best promos in a long time. Ellis Island will pay your cab fare to the casino. Anyone who takes a cab ride to Ellis Island will get up to $20 in free play or pit match play. You must keep their receipt from the cab ride and it must be dated for the same day that you redeem it for this promotion. Limit one per person per day. Go to the promotion booth with your receipt.
- In conjunction with the just-released new single, “Drinks after work,” Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill at Harrah’s Las Vegas has introduced a two-for-one happy hour special menu appropriately titled ‘”drinks after work,” served Monday – Friday between the hours of 5 – 8 p.m.
- Just for the ladies: Culinary Dropout at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino has introduced a “Girls Night Out” package. For just $40 per person, you get a unique four-course dinner. Appetizers include burrata, soft pretzels & provolone fondue and house potato chips served with onion dip followed by a choice of Caesar or house salad. Entrees include butternut squash cannelloni, salmon and Korean-style chicken breast. There is also a variety of side items that are served family style. A dessert tray featuring three in-house made creations.
Ø Silver Sevens has a few nice specials in the Sterling Spoon cafe. For just $7.77, you get a steak and lobster dinner. For just $9.99, you get a full rack of ribs dinner. (Note: At last look, this special was on the Silver Sevens marquee but it’s not listed on the menu. You have to ask for it and you need to show your A-Play card.) The cage also features several $6.99 lunch specials. Finally, one of the best breakfast deals in Las Vegas is The Go For Wild breakfast. It’s only $2.99 and it includes two eggs, two pancakes and two pieces of bacon.
- South Point Hotel’s Steak ‘n Shake offers guests four meals for under $4. Guests can select from menu items such as the double n’ cheese steakburger and fries; single bacon and cheese steakburger with fries; chicken fingers and fries; triple steakburger and fries. Each menu item rings up at $3.99 plus tax.
- At I Love Burgers at Town Square they have a great “Bite & a Beer” special. For $8.95, you get a standard burger, natural cut fries and a draft beer. They also feature $2 drafts all day.
- Vic and Anthony’s Steakhouse at the Golden Nugget has a romantic “Distinctive Dinning Deal.“ For $49.95 per person, this is a three-course meal features Filet Mignon as an entree. You have to go to the Golden Nuggets’ website and print out the page listing the special.
- At all Boyd casinos, if you use your points in any Boyd owned restaurant, you get 40% off the cost of your food. Also at the Gold Coast and at Sam’s Town they have a $9.99 steak dinner buffet every Saturday night.
- I think this is a Las Vegas first. M Resort is offering a “Feast To Go” option. I am including this offer in this section of my column as it offers enough food to feed 10 people and prices start at $129 for “Marinelli’s Homemade Lasagna.” This is a great idea for a party, family dinner or even your own personal buffet. There are five more entrees to choose from including a prime rib option for $189. The feast comes with five accompaniments and dessert and dinner rolls with honey butter.
- Fuego Steakhouse at Fiesta Henderson is launching a new menu which includes a $27 three-course menu. Guests can choose from soup or salad, prime rib, rotisserie chicken, prime sirloin steak or salmon and crème brulee or bread pudding for dessert.