Saving You Money In Las Vegas
- It’s fiesta time at Dick’s Last Resort inside Excalibur Hotel & Casino. They’ll be serving specialty drinks and food specials all night long for Cinco de Mayo. This includes 2-for-1 $10 El Jimador specialty drinks, all served in a 16oz. cup. There are also $15 food combo specials, each paired with a 16 oz. Dos Equis draft, plus taco salad and nachos. For more information or to make a reservation, call (702) 597-7991. Doors open at 11 a.m. Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Guests must be 21 years of age or older after 10 p.m.
- The best comedy value in Las Vegas: The Riviera Comedy Club. Voted Best Comedy Club six years in a row, Las Vegas’ original comedy showcase features America’s funniest comics in an intimate nightclub setting. Enjoy comedy seven days a week with some of your favorite comedians. One show nightly at 8:30 p.m. Enjoy more laughs for your dollar with a $19.99 admission when you purchase tickets at the Riviera Box Office.
- Station Casinos is No. 1 when it comes to prices on their buffets. Now a new barbeque station has been added to the Texas Station food lineup, offering unlimited meats including smoked ribs, turkey, chicken, sausage and pork. The team at Texas Station had started offering smoked meats at the regular carving station, and the feedback was so positive, that a decision was made to expand the offerings and make the variety of meats available daily. Lunch is $4.99 per person, dinner is $7.99 per person, and Sunday brunch (including sparkling wine) is $8.99 per person.
- The Coasta Cantina at the Suncoast Hotel and Casino has a two-for-$25 weekend special. This includes your choice of one shared appetizer, taquitos, Mexican potato skins, or a Mexican sampler. The “Build Your Own” combo features a choice of any two including: chile relleno; beef, pork, or chicken enchilada; chicken, shredded beef, or ground beef taco; beef or chicken flautas; beef or chicken taquitos; or shredded beef enchilada. This comes with a choice of one shared dessert including tequila flan, churros, or fried banana. Available Friday-Sunday from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- There is also a Coasta Cantina at the Orleans Hotel and Casino that offers early bird specials from 4 to 6 p.m. daily, and late night specials on Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday from 8 to 10 p.m. and Friday & Saturday from 9 to 11 p.m.
- In the Market Street Cafe inside the California Hotel and Casino in downtown Las Vegas you will find a “Daily Special” menu where no price is higher than $7.95 for any dinner. The cafe also features a $7.95 surf and turf special that’s available seven days a week from 5 to 11 p.m. This special features steak, fried shrimp, vegetable of the day and your choice of brown or steamed rice or mashed or french fried potatoes. Also featured is a $5.95 all-you-can-eat salad bar. The salad bar can be added to any of the dinner specials for just $3.95.
- Prime Rib lovers will salivate over the prices at the Second Street Grill at the Fremont Hotel and Casino. A queen cut is just $20. Aking cut is $25. This comes with veggies and choice of potato. I have been told that the king cut is the largest in Las Vegas.
- At Ellis Island, the home of the famous $7.95 steak dinner, you will also find this special that is served in the brewery from 4 to 10 p.m. daily. For just $12.99 (with players card) you get a full rack of baby back ribs served with corn on the cob, baked beans, cole slaw and garlic bread.
- The Downtown Las Vegas tradition is back with Siegel’s Famous Prime Rib dinner. A full 12 ounces with all the trimmings available for only $6.99 with Siegel’s Club membership ($11.99 without) at the Golden Grill inside Gold Spike Hotel & Casino. Served daily from 4 p.m. to midnight.
Here a few more money-saving specials at the Golden Grill:
- Belgium waffle with powdered sugar and maple syrup: $4.99
- Three sliders with pickles, onions and ketchup: $4.99
- Shrimp cocktail: $1.98
- Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and veggies: $7.49
- Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti and garlic bread: $8.99
- Spaghetti served with garlic bread: $4.99 add meatballs for $1.99