A favorite stop for players PA and NJ players who’d rather skip the long drive to Atlantic City, Parx Casino is conveniently located only a scant 20 minutes north of Center City Philadelphia. A state-of-the-art facility, Parx Casino offers exciting gaming, thrilling entertainment options and superior customer service with unique style and upscale flair. Boasting more than 165,000-square-feet of gaming space, Parx features 3,350 slot machines, over 100 live table games, a premier poker room, live racing and simulcast action. In short, the exhilaration is nonstop.
Slots and Tables and Horses—Oh My!
All manner of games and betting options are on hand at Parx. Don’t believe me? Consider the following:
Take a spin on your choice of 3,350 of the gaming world’s most popular slots including progressive, reel, poker, novelty and video machines. With 120 brand new 25¢ and $1 machines you will have no trouble finding your game. Featured slots include Double Diamond Slots, Willy Wonka, Family Guy, CSI, Spider-Man, Superman The Movie, The Mummy, Michael Jackson: King of Pop, CLUE, Aladdin & The Magic Quest and The Hangover just to name a few.
Enjoy 110 world-class tables including blackjack, craps, four card poker, midi baccarat, roulette, three card poker, pai gow poker, pai gow tiles and sic bo. To ensure your special treatment continues, new players should sign up for the Xclub card to receive match play, food and beverage comps, points and other player-based gifts based. Also with the Xclub card, you can enter the $5,000 weekly blackjack tournament for free and have a chance to take home the $2,500 first place prize.
In celebration of the “Year of the Dragon” the center of the main casino floor proudly features an Asian pit hosting a variety of popular games including. Play popular games such as blackjack, mini-baccarat, pai gow tiles, pai gow poker, sic bo and roulette. Who knows? Maybe the luck of the dragon will smile upon you.
Feeling the urge to bet the ponies? No problem. Parx Racing has been recognized for its innovative design and excellent management for over a decade by offering state-of-the-art signal technology, comfort, conveniences and great service. So catch a race at the new grandstand or just stop by to enjoy any of the fine bars and eateries.
Each of the five Racing Turf Clubs feature the hottest live thoroughbred racing from around the world on video walls with 280-400 digital monitors. The Turf Clubs offer all of the player services of the racetrack, such as Phonebet deposits and withdrawals, player tracking cards, Tiny Tim and self service wagering machines, teller windows, and director’s room facilities. Anyway you play it, racing adds a whole new dimension of excitement to the casino experience.
When You Gotta Eat
Gaming won’t be the only thing whetting your appetite. If the action leaves you hungry, sample any one of Parx Casino’s quality, tasteful and affordable dining options that are sure to please everyone.
- Clubhouse Restaurant: Enjoy the races in style with upscale, casual dining and views of the track. This eatery serves up American-style fare at its finest.
- Chickie’s & Pete’s: Eat, drink, and take going out to the next level. Philly’s favorite crab house and sports bar features unrivaled atmosphere, amazing food and the innovative Play2 interactive sports bar.
- PLAY2: The hottest new concept for the sports bar scene. Create your own interactive entertainment experience while indulging in outstanding food and premium beverages.
- Sangkee Noodle Bar: Authentic Asian style noodle bar created by renowned chef Michael Chow. Enjoy delectable signature regional dishes as well as various pork, shrimp and noodle cuisine.
- Earl of Sandwich: A delightful upscale sandwich shop where each signature creation is handmade with fresh-baked artisan bread and the finest ingredients.
- Foodies: Relax with a coffee and doughnut or grab a mouthwatering Philadelphia cheesesteak—it’s just what you’re looking for 24 hours a day.
- Trackside Dinning: Take a break from the races and treat yourself to a freshly cooked meal. This table service lounge features home-style meals just steps from the racetrack.
- Paddock Grill: Don’t miss a minute of the racing action. Head to the counter and grab a quick bite of your fast food favorites.
- Circle Bar: There will be no need to leave the poker room to refuel. Get refreshed for the next round with a sandwich, some soup or an ice cold beer.
Just For Kicks
For fun of a different sort, try catching a show, dancing the night away or watch your favorite team in style.
See Joe Conklin’s Comedy Night, a weekly show featuring Joe Conklin “the man of a thousand voices” and three other hilarious comedians. After hours, enjoy great drink specials and take center stage on the LED-lit glass dance floor that pulsates to the beat of the music.
Maybe you’re looking for the spot to throw a bachelorette party? Make the final bash memorable with exclusive table service, specialty cocktails and party favors while dancing the night away. The guest of honor also receives a VIP gift package valued at over $200. What better way to celebrate?
Touchdowns, slap shots, triple plays and slam dunks with enough screens to cover them all. Add to that UFC fights, endless supply of beer, premium cocktails and more than 30 video poker games and you’ve got a sports bar that is truly amazing.