Ocean Casino Resort Announces Its Reopening and Offerings
Ocean Casino Resort in Atlantic City is thrilled to reopen its doors on July 2 at 8 AM for its team members and guests. We have implemented enhanced cleaning initiatives to complement the exceptional level of service and rewards that our guests have come to expect. “Built-in 2012, we have state of the art air filtration systems that continually utilize 100% fresh outside air. Ocean offers over 6 million square feet of space, 50-foot-high casino ceilings, and spacious open areas, perfect for social distancing. Ocean has been thoroughly cleaned from top to bottom and over 4,000 air filters have been replaced. We are excited to re-open and welcome back our guests and team members,” said Terry Glebocki, CEO of Ocean Casino Resort. HEALTH AND SANITIZATION PLAN
• The health and wellbeing of our guests, team members, and community is our number one priority. In conjunction with local health officials, guidelines from the CDC, and state authorities, we have created our Health and Sanitization Plan. To view our complete Health and Sanitization Plan, visit theoceanac.com/COVID
TAKE OUT DINING + NEW OFFERINGS
• New! Take Out Dining will be offered at BOARD WOK, DISTRICT GRILL, CAFÉ 500, FROSE COFFEE BAR, LOBBY BREW, HARPER’S, PIT BOSS, ROCCO’S ITALIAN KITCHEN, SEASIDE DELI, SCOOPS, SIMPLY SALADS, THE GRIND, ZHEN BANG AND WAHLBURGERS. (Offerings subject to change.)
• New! The food and beer trucks are rolling into Ocean for reopening weekend. Bites + Brews will feature Bud Lite and Stella Artois beer trucks and local food trucks featuring all your favorite food and desserts! Stop by the Boardwalk Entrance to see all that there is to offer. Hours of Operation: Starting July 2 from Noon to 9 PM. Must be 21 to experience beer trucks.
• New! Frosé Coffee Bar – Now serving coffee, cappuccino, hot tea, Danish, muffins, and croissants to go.
• Outdoor Bar Areas located in the O2 area adjacent to the Hotel Lobby, Sky Garden, Pool Areas, and Boardwalk Brow.
For resort hours of operation, visit theoceanac.com/hours
• Sky Garden – Ocean has over three acres of outdoor space overlooking the ocean and offering fire pits, picnic tables, and seating for you to enjoy.
• Three pools to reopen! The Eclipse Pool and Poseidon will be open to hotel guests followed by the Boardwalk Pool, coming soon. For hours, visit theoceanac.com/hours
• Smoking is permitted at City Way Parking Garage 6th floor, Sky Garden, The Brow, and Boardwalk.
• Exhale Spa will be open daily from 10 AM to 6 PM. Treatments include massages, body waxing (select menu), and body treatments. The saunas, steam, rooms, Jacuzzis, and pool are temporarily closed per Governor Phil Murphy’s Executive Order.
• Bangz Salon + Blow Dry Lounge will reopen on July 16th.
OCEAN REWARDS CLUB Membership Updates:
• We’re excited to announce that Ocean Rewards members will have additional time to earn status. Members will now have until December 31, 2020, to earn points. We are also changing our earning year to January 1 – December 31 from what has historically been October 1 – September 30, extending your benefits an additional three months and moving to an easier to understand calendar earning year. That means any status that you have earned October 1, 2019 – December 31, 2020, you will receive those benefits through December 31, 2021.
• Extended Comp & Same Day Free Play Expiration – Expirations will not occur during our temporary suspension of operations. Balances will remain intact upon reopening and all balances will be extended until September 30, 2020. Account information is available to view via the Player Portal located at https://www.theoceanac.com/rewardslogin/
• New! Free Self-Parking For All Tier Levels – Self-parking doesn’t get any easier than here at Ocean. That’s why we’re so excited to share that we’ll be offering free self-parking for all tier levels, through December 31, 2020.
• Mercedes Sweepstakes – Ocean Rewards Club Members can join us to earn their way into our $250,000 Mercedes Sweepstakes! Win your share of $250,000 in cash & prizes. 5X entry multiplier is offered every Tuesday. Qualifier drawings are every Friday & Saturday from 6 PM-10 PM. Five (5) winners every hour receive up to $1,000 & qualify for the Grand Finale Prize Drawing. Grand Final Drawing is scheduled for Saturday, August 29 at 11 pm. Two winners will get their choice of a 2020 Mercedes-Benz® GLA 250 or GLC 300.
• Tier Match – New members who sign up for an Ocean Reward Club card can present their valid competitor card and valid ID upon enrollment into the Ocean Rewards Club to receive a tier match. Competitor’s cards must be valid at the time of the presentation to receive a tier match. Cards that are tier matched are valid through the end of the tier year, which ends on December 30, 2020.
• Comps To Free Play, Every Day – You can now transfer your comp balances of $50-$500 to Free Play.
• Members-Only Discounts – Members can take advantage of the following members-only discounts at Café 500, Rocco’s Italian Kitchen & Market, Bergio, Flying Point Surf Shop, Time After Time, Hooligans, Simply Salads, District Grille, Seaside Deli, BoardWOK, and Scoops. Chairman Card Holders receive 25% off, Black Card Holders receive 20% off, Platinum Card Holders receive 15% off. Gold Card Holders receive 10% off and Blue Card Holders receive 5% off.
Visit the Ocean Rewards Center for complete details. Remember, have a heart and stay six feet apart.