Baton Rouge, LA
Life along the Mississippi is captured in every exquisite detail of the guest experience at L’Auberge Casino & Hotel. From the check-in, you’ll encounter elegant touches with distinct Louisiana flair: wrought iron gates, an oversized fireplace, artisanal glasswork and rich paneling are but a few accents designed to welcome you to a getaway of legendary proportions.
Each gracious guest room and lavish suite tells a story, steeped in the traditions of the south and inspired by the journeys of world travelers. All rooms include views of either the Mississippi River or the City of Baton Rouge. (After a good night sleep, don’t forget to soak up breathtaking views of the mighty Mississippi from the sparkling rooftop pool. It features six private cabanas, friendly poolside service and full service bar.)
Should you be in the mood to splurge, experience the epitome of fine Louisiana living with an enchanting stay in one of their beautiful suites. Each draws inspiration from the lush flora that punctuates the scenic Baton Rouge countryside. All the comforts of a lavish estate, designed for a most luxurious escape.
- Iris Suite
This exquisite 798-square-foot suite features a full living room with home theater system, wet bar, refrigerator and spacious bathroom with dual-spray shower and double vanity. The Iris suite is furnished with smart technology, including a pair of LED TVs, iPod docking station, Keurig coffee machine and an additional TV built inside the bathroom mirror.
- Azalea Suite
The beautiful azalea lays claim to this elegantly appointed 895-square-foot suite that overlooks the Mississippi and features an array of thoughtful amenities. From a full living room with home theater system and large bath with full-size tub to stunning LED TVs, Keurig coffee machine and dining area, this spacious retreat is a glorious break from the world.
- Magnolia Suite
Mimicking the state’s official flower, the Magnolia suite exudes Louisiana luxury. Features include a large bath with full-size tub, a handsome dining area and full living room with state-of-the-art home theater system.
Time to Play
A contemporary interpretation of the classic lodge, the casino is a thrilling homage to the beauty, tradition and energy of Baton Rouge. With nearly 1,500 slot machines and 50 table games, this casino is jumping with good times, gracious service and a host of unique surprises.
- Slots: The latest greats and classic favorites can be found in this collection of exhilarating slot machines. Featured machines include: Michael Jackson, The Hangover, Sex and the City, Wizard of Oz: Journey to Oz, Louisiana Lagniappe, Alice, Betty Boop, Gold on the Bayou, Lago Di Amore, The Mummy, Blood Life Legends (Reel Edge), Tully’s Treasure Hunt (Reel Edge), and American Idol.
- Table Games: Pull up a chair to the most exciting tables in Baton Rouge. You can take your luck for a spin at the roulette tables, try your hand at a thrilling game of blackjack, and go all in on strategy and adrenaline with a round of pai gow. With more than 50 table games, you’re sure to find all the most popular games.
- Poker: Put your best hand forward as you step into this elegant, non-smoking poker room. Featuring a 1,500-square-foot gaming floor, games such as limit hold’em, no limit hold’em, limit Omaha high/low and pot limit Omaha welcome enthusiasts to an exciting poker experience with vintage flair.
Four distinct dining destinations, unlimited, sumptuous flavors. This is where cravings go to die. Having a meal at any one of these fine restaurant is to experience the very best cuisine of the region.
- Bon Temps Buffet: Good times meet giant portions. This spectacular feast includes scrumptious southern comforts, decadent desserts and fresh local seafood, including seasonal crawfish boils.
- Stadium Sports Bar & Grill: Celebrate legendary moments in Louisiana’s history at Stadium, the sports fanatic’s favorite hangout. This fun culinary option features 50 flat-screen TVs, a menu chock-full of southern delights and an eclectic collection of unique memorabilia.
- 18 Steak: How do you honor Louisiana being named the 18th state of the U.S? By serving up prime cuts of beef and perfectly paired wine, of course. Savor a juicy steak cooked to perfection in this elegant dining room.
Leaving L’Auberge Baton Rouge, we next tour their equally magnificent sister property, L’Auberge Lake Charles.