The Tom Fazio-designed Fallen Oak now offers exceptional stay and play packages that invite guests to stay at the Gulf Coast’s premier resort, Beau Rivage, and play the award-winning course.
“With Coastal Mississippi’s year-round mild climate and Beau Rivage’s comprehensive health and safety protocols, golfing Fallen Oak is an ideal activity for those wanting to enjoy the great outdoors,” said MGM Southeast President and COO Travis Lunn. “This spectacular course is a signature element of Beau Rivage and represents another special amenity for our guests to enjoy.”
- Tee times are available Thursday-Monday from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. with golfers spaced at 20-minute intervals. Stay-and-play hotel packages begin at $180 per person, double occupancy, and include greens fees. Quad packages and packages including a food and beverage credit valid at Beau Rivage and Fallen Oak are also available.
- With its dramatic elevation changes, wide fairways, rolling terrain and more than 4,000 stately oaks, magnolias, pecans, pines and hardwood trees interspersed with ponds, streams and wetlands, Fallen Oak offers a beautiful natural canvas and world championship golf experience.
- The 510-acre, par-72 Fallen Oak offers five sets of tees and strategic play options to challenge golfers of all skill levels. An Acadian-style 12,000-square foot clubhouse features top-level dining and a panoramic view of the 18th hole, as well as the majestic live oak that gives Fallen Oak its name.
- Nestled on the edge of the De Soto National Forest, a short drive from Beau Rivage, Fallen Oak was designed to preserve the natural landscape of the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Home to a PGA TOUR Champions tournament and a perennial favorite amongst players, the course has consistently ranked as the best course in Mississippi by Golf Digestand Golfweek and for more than a decade has held the No. 2 position on Golfweek’s Best Casino Course list, behind Shadow Creek, the only other course owned by MGM Resorts International.
- Fallen Oak adheres to operational health and safety guidelines established by the USGA, GCSAA, and PGA, including:
- Providing an amenity bag with hand sanitizer, face mask, tees, ball markers, scorecard and disposable pencil at check-in. Golfers must handle their own scorecard.
- Limiting to one person per golf cart, only sharing a cart with a travel companion.
- Spacing ranges at least six feet apart, cleaning/sanitizing golf balls after each pick of driving range.
- Sanitizing golf carts pre- and post-round.
To book a tee time or golf package, visit www.beaurivage.com or call 877.805.4657.